Monday 11 March 2019

Update!

Just a quick post to say I have now had all the metalwork removed from my left ankle which will hopefully mean after two years I will be able to walk without a jarring pain each step.

Life is back to being in a chair as my ankle is non-weight bearing for two weeks - it's great fun whizzing round the house again, at least I know how to do stuff this time. My ankle is not so painful as nothing is broken, however it is sore and a touch uncomfortable, still two weeks is not long and hopefully then I'll be walking on it.

My wheely friend is back 
As I cannot go upstairs we are back in the 'garden bedroom' - it#s quite nice waking up to see the birds feeding.
Sunny morning from our garden bedroom
With having an anesthetic, painkillers and other medication I have not been drinking alcohol for a while so I have no reviews to post, hopefully this will change soon and my blog posting will return to normal.

No comments: